Order. Eat. Love.
Lemoncat is an online marketplace for high-quality business catering. We help customers in finding the best catering solutions for their company - easy, fast and directly online.
Based on our philosophy ORDER EAT LOVE we enable our customers to focus on their business while we take care of their catering.
We are a successful startup located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte. With a team of experienced entrepreneurs and investors we will digitise and revolutionize the international online catering market thereby making the life of our customers much easier.
We are looking for a Junior/Senior Product Manager (m/x/f) who would love to learn more about Digital Product Development and supports our amazing Product Team in all areas.
What you’ll do:
- Support the whole product development lifecycle, from research to re-iteration
- Shape the product vision and prioritise the roadmap accordingly
- Collaborate closely with other Product Managers, Designers and Developers and other internal/external stakeholders
- Analyse and improve existing product workflows, (re-)define KPIs and
- Continuously learn about technology and market requirements and apply them
What you’ll bring:
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and insatiable curiosity
- Empathy for user needs combined with eh analytical skill to turn these insights into actionable business decisions
- Background in product management or peripherally relevant industries (engineering, data science, business/economics, psychology)
- Strong affinity for (digital) products
- Familiarity with basic development concepts like APIs, test-driven development, continuous integration, server-side/client-side
- The ability to self-organise, prioritise and merge needs of multiple stakeholders
- Unconditional love for food, of course
What we offer:
- A passionate, driven (and very kind) team sitting right in the heart of Berlin-Mitte
- A fast-pace, high-impact work environment
- No nonsense, goal-driven work atmosphere
- The possibility to challenge and be challenged
- A gigantic market ripe for innovation
- Bonus: Lunch every Monday (and occasional surprise lunches by our partners)
If that sounds interesting to you and you’d like to enjoy food with us submit your application directly to: email@example.com.