We are looking for an Key Account Manager who can support our team in our office in Berlin.
You’ll be given lots of responsibility from day one and will quickly build your skills in daily operations, people management and communication. You should be passionate about food, love our concept and be able to sell it. Following the principle “the customer is king” you will take care of our key accounts and their special needs.
We are moving at high speed, and will provide you with immense opportunities for initiative, creativity and leadership. You will be part of a highly international team of motivated and talented people focused on making us a great place to work!
Our Motto: Order. Eat. Love.
LEMONCAT is an online marketplace for high-quality business catering.We help customers in finding the best catering solutions for their company – easy, fast and directly online. We are a successful startup located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte. With a team of experienced entrepreneurs and investors we will digitalize and revolutionize the German online catering market thereby making the life of our customers much easier.
- You love sales and build relationships with office/HR managers.
- Take care of key clients and make sure they get everything they need.
- You help to coordinate the food delivery and presentation for certain key customers, on-site.
- You work closely with the sales team, the partners and suppliers.
- You help out with everything that needs to be done - we're a start-up and there's always something that needs to be done. We need someone that is keen to get stuck in!
- You will get energy from cold calling.
- You love to sell and customers love you.
- You’re a salesperson: Ideally, you already have two years of work experience in Sales. B2B experience is useful but not necessary, as long as you‘re self-confident and energized on the phone.
- You’re pragmatic: You are target orientated and can work independently.
- You are a networker: You have the ability to build up relationships within a short period of time. We aim for long-term relations,therefore you are able to respond to the customer’s needs and know how to make them happy!
- You are a ‘people person’: You will be dealing with office managers and will need tobe able to relate to them. They will also have to feel comfortable working with you on a weekly, even daily basis.
- You are a communicator: You have excellent communication skills over the phone and in person and your English is close to perfect.
- You are a team player: We are a small family and you will have to work with everybody to achieve our communal goal.
- You are an entrepreneur: You do everything within you power to get the job done.
- Experience and network within catering industry is a big plus.
- You write and speak German on a native level.
WHAT'S YOU CAN EXPECTAn awesome, young, dynamic team is waiting for you! You have numerous possibilities to develop yourself, bring in your own ideas and to become an important asset to LEMONCAT's success.
- An international environment with colleagues from 14 different nations
- Quick progression and opportunities to acquire new skills
- An office in the heart of Berlin
- Free coffee, fruits and team lunches
- And much more ...