We are looking for a driven intern in Product Management who would love to join our team of experienced entrepreneurs and investors in our gorgeous offices in Berlin-Mitte.
Unser Motto: Order. Eat. Love.
LEMONCAT’s mission is simple: we connect extra-ordinary caterers with businesses that want extra-ordinary culinary experiences. We are aiming to remove the complexities of catering on both sides of the market: providing a seamless journey–from discovery to payment–for our business customers–while empowering our caterers with revolutionary process automation tools.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support us building and launching exciting new products
- Prepare and support user research initiatives
- Coordinate, support and optimise internal processes
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- An analytical mindset and a strong love for tech and optimising processes
- The ability to self-organise, prioritise and separate signal from noise
- An academic or work background in tech or product management
- A hustle mindset (no over-hours though)
- A love for food and all culinary delights!
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU STAND OUT
- Advanced knowledge in technical areas: coding, data
WHAT WE OFFER
- An honest but safe environment that fosters creativity and learning
- A fast-paced, highly iterative product development cycle
- Hands-on project/process development learnings with a lot of cross-departmental insights
- A massive offline-market ripe for innovation
- Delicious weekly lunches and amazing colleagues
- If that sounds interesting to you and you’d like to enjoy food with us, submit your application directly to. We’d love to read from you.
Bewirb dich jetzt per E-Mail:
Sidney Francois, Chief Product Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
You can open the complete job ad here: Link