Our Motto: Order. Eat. Love.
LEMONCAT is an online marketplace for high-quality business catering.We help customers in finding the best catering solutions for their company – easy, fast and directly online. We are a successful startup located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte. With a team of experienced entrepreneurs and investors we will digitalize and revolutionize the German online catering market thereby making the life of our customers much easier.
- Develop the marketing strategy for new markets entry across all online and offline marketing channels
- Support the expansion across international markets (Germany, UK, Netherlands, Italy, France, Spain)
- Lead brilliant and motivated interns to support you in the day to day activities
- Manage external agencies and freelancers supporting you in content and copy creation
- Have operational responsibility of planning, implementing and monitoring all online marketing channels, with strong focus on performance marketing
- Plan campaign budgets and seasonal strategies
- Create, manage and optimize marketing campaigns through Paid Search, Paid Social, SEO, Retargeting, Display, CRO
- Track campaigns performance using tools such as GA, GTM
- Identify growth opportunities and new market trends
- Scale winning tests to improve performance marketing traffic and ROI
- Deliver reports and insights to the team and internal stakeholders
- You have a very strong SEM focus.
- You are fluent in English, on a native level.
- You have minimum 3 years of SEM experience with a monthly budget above 50.000 EUR.
- You have a strong operative background in performance marketing with good knowledge across all marketing channels.
- You have local knowledge of the expansion markets in terms of language (at least 1-2 between IT, ES and FR), culture, consumer behavior, customer profiles and targeting.
- You have an analytical skillset to develop and monitor critical reports.
- You have deep operative knowledge in managing accounts and campaigns.
- You have a detail oriented way of working with focus in meeting deadlines.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have an independent, reliable and responsible mode of operation.
- You have a highly team-oriented and communicative competence, you are co-operative and service-oriented.
WHAT'S YOU CAN EXPECT
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- A fast growing company with high ambition and secure financing
- We recognize your potential and develop your professional skills within our company framework
- Delicious catering for our employees
- Loft office in Berlin-Mitte
- An exciting position, with a lot of responsibility and decision-making power
If that sounds interesting to you and you’d like to enjoy food with us submit your application directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Performance Marketing Manager
Please note that we cannot compensate travel costs.