LEMONCAT is looking for a People Manager (d/m/w) with focus on recruiting. We offer this position as part time or full time job.
Our Motto: Order. Eat. Love.
LEMONCAT is an online marketplace for high-quality business catering.We help customers in finding the best catering solutions for their company – easy, fast and directly online. We are a successful startup located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte. With a team of experienced entrepreneurs and investors we will digitalize and revolutionize the German online catering market thereby making the life of our customers much easier.
What you’ll do
You will be part of our global People and Culture Team based in Berlin where we create new and lean internal services for all our countries and where we develop great hiring, culture and HR strategies.
Our new HR manager is the go-to person for all employee-related issues. This means that your HR manager duties will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management as well as maintaining and updating employee records, as well as manage various HR documents and internal databases, such as holiday and leave. You will act as the first port of call to employees and external partners for all HR related queries.
A vital aspect in your daily work will be promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture.
- Support our human resources department by screening, testing, and interviewing applicants.
- Set up and schedule meetings for interviewees, hiring managers, employees, and department heads.
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information.
- Provide orientation for new employees by providing information packets, reviewing company policies, gathering withholding and other payroll information, explaining benefit programs, and obtaining signatures for documents.
- Maintain human resources records for employees by recording the hiring, transfer, termination, change in job classifications, and merit increase dates as well as tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Document and tracks human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize team events).
What you’ll bring
- Previous working experience as an HR Administrator or HR Manager
- Ability to effectively use computer software including Google Suite, Word, Excel and HR software
- Knowledge of HR software (e.g. Personio, HeavenHR, Workday and Recruitment platforms)
- Familiarity with labor laws
- Act as a reliable and supportive team member
- Data-driven mindset
- Experience with recruitment marketing
- A proactive approach to tasks and responsibilities
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Team player with great attitude, interpersonal skills and strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task effectively and handle change well
- Excellent verbal communication and written skills in English, other languages are a great plus.
- You love good food and are an amazing host yourself
What we offer
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- A fast growing company with high ambition and secure financing
- We recognize your potential and develop your professional skills within our company framework
- Delicious catering for our employees
Order. Eat. Love.
If that sounds interesting to you and you’d like to enjoy food with us submit your application directly to Nadja. You can also call me if you have any questions about the job. My number is +49 30 56 79 52 71.
→ Apply now via E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Team Lead People and Culture
Please note that we cannot compensate travel costs.